Party Travels Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions For Current State:
- When booking you must allow traveling time.
- When booking for airport shuttle and cruise ship shuttle allow for the required check-in time see below for required time.
- PartyTravels accepts no liability or responsibility for any delayed or canceled flights.
- Party Travels accepts no liability or responsibility for any delays caused by traffic or traffic accidents.
- Drivers have the right to refuse any passenger(s) to board a vehicle if he or she feels that the passenger(s) are aggressive or dangerous to any other passenger(s) or driver. If a passenger(s) becomes aggressive during transportation the driver may request that the offending person exit the vehicle or instantly terminate the service.
- Party Travels excepts no responsibility for any lost or damaged luggage, therefore, please keep an eye on your belongings at all times.
- Prices and quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been made and confirmed.
- When emailing this is not a confirmed booking. A confirmation will be sent via email as its subject to bus availability.
- Party Travels will not be held responsible for any bookings not confirmed by our office.
- If the bus requires cleaning beyond what would be normally expected (such as removing excessive spilled drink, party poppers, chewing gum or confetti), additional cleaning fees will apply. If the vehicle requires repairs as a result of your group’s actions, you will be responsible for the cost of these repairs.
- Damage to any electrical equipment (eg: stereo system, smoke machine, tv) may incur additional costs depending on the damage
- Sometimes we have a host on the bus who takes photos. These photos are published on our web site or social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
- If you do not want these photos to be published on our web site or social media you must advise us prior to the event, during the event or after the event following your party. If you do not like any or all of your photos that are published, let us know and they will be removed.
- Party Travels team will take all responsible measures to ensure the safety of the passengers, passengers should remain seated at all times.
- Under no circumstances should any glass items be brought onto the bus. All food and drinks should be in plastic cups or cans. We do not take any responsibility for any injury if you are held accountable for any glass brought onto the bus without our knowledge.
- Party Travels require a bond fee which will be returned to you in the same method as it was paid, within 10-14 working days after your booking, provided there is no damage to the bus. If there is any damage to the bus, Party Travels reserves the right to charge any additional cost on top of your bond to cover repair & maintenance.
- Whilst the “company” will take all reasonable measures to ensure the safety of all passengers, passengers travel at their own risk. We will strictly follow our terms and conditions.
- Passengers should remain seated at all times and put on seat belts (if fitted).
- Smoking: Federal and State Law prohibit any type of smoking on the bus.
- Please be aware that any photos taken aboard our buses may be used for advertising and or for security purposes, they remain the property of the Party Travels and will not be sold or distributed without the “company’s” consent.
- In a situation where we can not get in contact with the client, our drivers have been notified to continue onto their journey and we would try to accommodate the customer on the next available service. If for any reason there is a misunderstanding between the driver and the customer and after discussing it with office management we feel the customer has been inconvenienced, we will endeavor to reimburse the customer accordingly.
- Please note that it is under the discretion of the driver to sometimes arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than stated when your pickup time is confirmed. This is due to we can not predict traffic conditions. It is your responsibility to be ready 15 – 30 minutes prior to pick up time. If you are not ready when the driver arrives we cannot guarantee that he can take you to your destination and a refund will not be given.
The cancellation of bookings will be subjected to the following:
Terms and conditions to follow in case of Booking Cancellation:
- Bond Payment is Non-refundable on Any cancellation bookings for Any bus Hiring.
- Any Cancellation within 24 hours to trip will be charged 50% Off the Payment from the Card or PayPal Account.
- If a driver is at your location and they are unable to get you or you are not able to be contactable = No Refund. In the event that access via the conventional route is closed due to weather conditions or the like, and you wish to be transported to your point of destination via a longer route, you shall be liable for any additional costs which are payable.
- We will endeavor to send a replacement bus as soon as possible, a bus breaks down. If we aren’t able to continue with the transport, the customer is entitled to a full refund for only that trip. Party Travels won’t be responsible for any additional costs incurred to the customer.
- Please note that Party Travels will not be liable for paying any compensation for any delays, cancellations or missed services due to unforeseeable circumstances or events beyond our control, including, without limitation, accidents suffered by third parties on the transportation route, police checkpoints, traffic delays, acts of terrorism or vandalism, extreme weather conditions or strikes.
- Party Travels will Not Take any responsibility if you didn’t receive a text message for driver details one day before your trip please contact us asap by phone or email during business hours 9 Am -6 Pm
- Party Travels will not take any responsibility for bookings made via our online payment system which has been booked for the wrong date and time. Please ensure that before you process the payment or upon receiving your invoice to double-check that all the details are correct.
- Party Travels accepts No liability or responsibility for any delayed or canceled flights.
- Party Travels accepts no liability or responsibility for any delays caused by traffic or traffic accidents
- Fighting: The throwing of objects out of windows, fighting, rioting or vandalism to personal property or property of the “company” will result in the passengers’ immediate termination from the bus and if police intervention is required the persons responsible will be liable for any financial loss. No refunds will be given. Any additional costs will be at the customer’s own expense.
- Bonds: All Charters have a $200.00 to $1000.00 damage excess fee. If any damage has been caused by passengers the “company” will carry out the necessary repairs and the bill will be the responsibility of the organizing individual. The “company” will not be held responsible for any damage caused intentionally or otherwise to people or property/venues and the passengers and/or organizer will be held liable to cover any additional costs incurred. Cancellation during the week of the tour; Deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable and no credit will be issued.
- If the bus requires cleaning beyond what would be normally expected (such as removing excessive spilled drink, party poppers, chewing gum or confetti), additional cleaning fees will be deducted from your bond and additional fees may be applied. If the vehicle requires repairs as a result of your group’s actions, you will be responsible for the cost of these repairs these are all the part of party travels Terms and conditions.